Policy on web links
If you would like to link to our project site, please read the following conditions. For information on linking directly to any of the project partner sites, contact them directly.
Terms and conditions for the use of banners and logo
The use of the project banners and/or logo is subject to you agreeing to the following terms:
Plan is the sole owner of the Make the Link – Climate exChange logo. Your use of the logo acknowledges Plan’s ownership of the logo. Plan reserves the right to take action against any use of the logo that does not conform to any of the conditions herein, or that infringes any intellectual property or other rights of Plan or violates applicable law. All use of or goodwill associated with the logo will convey to the benefit of Plan UK.
Use of the logo does not indicate or create any endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of or with your website by Plan. The logo is provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title of non-infringement. Use of the logo is solely at your own risk.
Plan hereby grants you a license to use the logo, provided that you agree:
- The logo will be used solely for the purpose of linking to Make the Link – Climate exChange website.
- The link will always be an active link.
- The logo will always stand alone and will not be combined with any other graphical elements.
- The logo will not be altered in any manner including its size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements or animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The logo will not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- The logo will be displayed in a positive manner and will not be used in any way that adversely affects Plan or our products, services or programmes.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit your link to us or your use of our logo.
- The logo will appear as provided by Plan UK.
The license further depends on your agreement to these terms:
- The logo will not appear on any pages of websites including content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, religious or political material or firearms.
- The logo will not appear on pages including content, which Plan finds in its sole discretion to be objectionable or which includes obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- The logo will not create or give the appearance of creating an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, affiliation or recommendation of any product or service by Plan.
- The license further depends on your agreement that the logo will not be used or displayed in any way that disparages Plan or our products, services or programmes, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of Plan, violates any national or international law, or diminishes or otherwise damages Plan’s goodwill in the logo.
- Plan reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
Plan reserves the right to revoke the logo license for any reason, in which case you agree to remove the link and stop use of the logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation. In such a case, you will be prohibited from reinstating the link or using the logo without further written permission from Plan.
Last Updated (Friday, 19 November 2010 14:47)