Data Protection Statement
Just as we value the crucial role our supporters play in Plan's work, we value the trust they place in Plan by giving us their contact details and any other personal information that we need to carry out our work with children and their communities in the developing world. It is therefore our wish, as well as a legal requirement, to explain how we will process this information. All personal data is treated with appropriate levels of security, and this notice explains how we will - and will not - use any personal information you give us.
- First and foremost, we will not share your personal information with any third parties unrelated to Plan.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, fax, e-mail or text message, as appropriate, with feedback and information about the Make the Link – Climate exChange activities and campaigns.
- We will keep a record of the nature of all correspondence and contact that we have with you to help administer the ways you support Plan. If you provide us with any sensitive personal information we will check that you are happy for us to keep a record of it.
- Personal information will be made available to relevant Plan UK, Plan International, Citizenship Foundation or Partners Bulgaria Foundation staff.
- All information will be kept as may be necessary to meet our legal obligations or carry out our activities.
- For all of the above purposes, the Data Controller of your personal information is John Pinchard, the Director of Finance and Administration at Plan UK.
Last Updated (Saturday, 20 November 2010 11:33)